Do you ever wonder why your neck pain never seems to go away? Does the pain reverberate on your head, back, and shoulders?Is the discomfort so severe that it gets in the way of your daily activities at work, school, or play?
If so, you are not alone! Thousands of people all around the world suffer from Forward Head Posture (FHP). This condition is becoming more and more common these days because of the kind of modern and strenuous lifestyles we live: long hours spent in front of the computers, television, playing video games, and even carrying heavy loads on our backs and shoulders, forcing our heads to shift forward and flattening the neck curve in the process.
The solution? iZEST Neck Relax! This revolutionary product can correct your cervical curve; release tension caused by your stiff neck and shoulders, and magically takes away all the pain- for as little as 5-10 minutes a day! The relief you will feel is identical to that after attending yoga, getting a massage, or going to the chiropractor- simply amazing!
Use Neck Relax 5-10 minutes a day, cures Neck Pain and Frozen Shoulder
The effect of Neck Relax = Yoga + Massage + Chiropractor
The Dangers of Forward Head Posture
FHP is dangerous because when the neck and shoulders, instead of the spine are forced to carry the weight of the head (which can weigh up to 14 pounds) day in day out in an isometric contraction, the neck muscles blood circulation may be affected, obtain damage, causing pain, tension, and fatigue. Consequently, when our spine is constantly subjected to heavy loads, deformities can occur which can become permanent. Such manifestation is evident in a Frozen Shoulder.
Treatment of FHP may take time, and when left untreated may worsen and lead to the following:
- Long-term muscle strain
- Disc herniation
- Pinched nerves and blood vessels (e.g. Thoracic Outlet Syndrome)
- Early degeneration
The X-Ray shown gives a sneak preview of what a flattened cervical spine looks like. This patient suffers from neck pain which is aggravated by his hypertension and chronic lower back pain. He has undergone gruelling disc surgeries in the lumbar spine multiple times before reaching 55 years old, yet has not found long-term relief in them.
Why Use iZest Neck Relax
If you have ever been diagnosed with Forward Head Posture by your doctor, then iZest Neck Relax may just be the perfect remedy you’ve been looking for.It helps stretch the spine to its normal curvature. By laying in supine position, placing your nape on it, the weight of your head acts as a traction system, helping alleviate tension headaches and neck pain by gently stretching the upper chest and anterior neck muscles.
Clinical studies have proven that iZest Neck Relax is an effective therapy for various neck problems and may help relieve pain, decrease pressure on nerves, and ease muscle spasms. It can also improve blood supply to the neck muscles, and promote relaxation by relieving the pressure and stiffness that reverberates in the neck, head, and shoulders.
It’s comfortable, lightweight, easy to use, and compact enough to take along with you during your long travels for relief from neck pain. Use for 10 minutes per session, two times a day, and be amazed at the therapeutic effects you will feel.
Try iZest now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Neck pain relief
- Elimination of muscle tension
- Reduction of shoulder muscle strain
- Correction of Forward Head Posture
- Prevention of Frozen Shoulders
- Restoration of normal curve in the neck
- Improved blood circulation
WARNING: This product is NOT recommended for people experiencing osteoporosis, hypertension, sleep apnoea, or those who have undergone or yet to undergo cervical spine operation.
IZEST Neck Relax Classification:Class A (Low Risk) Medical Device
Health Sciences Authority of Singapore Registration Approval Number:NFY-DEV-000855-12
Medical Devices GDP Certificate Number:AJA(S) 10/Q1521
Endorsed by: Doctor of Chiropractic (USA)
HOW TO USE
2. Position your hands as shown in the photo to bend the Arch Plate and gently slide it into the Level 1 position on the Base Plate.
Note: Disassemble and store properly if not to be used for a long time.
1. Sit about 30cm away from the single slot. Estimate a location for the IZEST® Neck Relax. Slowly lie down onto it with your knees bent and your arms supporting your upper body. Align the lower portion of your neck to the Neck Support, and hang your head over the Head Rest curve.
2. Basic Stretch. Rest your arms on your waist. This is the start- up position which provides the least amount of stretch to your neck. You can adjust the position of the Back Stretch up and down, or put a thin pillow beneath your head if you feel too much stretch.
3. Moderate Stretch. Raise your arms over your head and shoulders, extend your arms fully.
Gradually extend your legs fully. This provides moderate stretch. You can stay in this position for no more than 10 minutes per session, maximum of two sessions per day. If you feel your arms are becoming numb, you can rest your arms on your waist for a while, and then continue the previous step.
4. Maximum Stretch. With a few sessions of stretching and relaxation, if your neck curvature gradually restores, you may either stick to Level 1 position, or change to Level 2 for maximum stretch. Take EXTRA care when using Level 2. Stop using it when you feel persistent discomfort.
5. Get up position. Roll onto your side and off the Neck Relax. Raise your head up with your hand and rest your arm on the floor for 30 seconds before getting up. Do not stand up immediately, or else you may feel dizzy or faint.
- Try to be conscious of your posture especially when working for long hours on your computer.
- Take 2-3 minute breaks every hour to prevent neck strain.
- Avoid putting your head in compromising positions to avoid neck pain.
- Do regular neck stretches and exercises to prevent stiffness and promote relaxation.
- Use a support pillow on your neck curvature whenever possible.
- Make sure your computer station is ergonomically positioned to prevent poor neck postures.